• 4 bunches spring onions, trimmed, halved lengthwise (Hickory Hill Farm, Woodland Gardens)
• 6 sprigs thyme (Woodland Gardens)
• 6 tablespoons olive oil, divided
• Pink Pepper Corn salt blend (Beautiful Briny Sea)
• 1/2 cup chicken broth (make your own with Grass Roots' Chicken)
• 1 cup fresh breadcrumbs (use a baguette from Start Provisions)
• 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon zest
1. Preheat oven to 400°. Toss onions and thyme with 4 Tbsp. oil in a shallow 13x9” baking dish; season with Beautiful Briny Sea salt blend. Add stock and roast until tender, 30–35 minutes.
2. When onions are almost finished roasting, toss breadcrumbs and zest with remaining 2 Tbsp. oil; season with salt and pepper. Toast on a rimmed baking sheet, tossing halfway through, until golden brown, 8–10 minutes.
3. Serve onions topped with breadcrumbs.