Before summer has disappeared and the watermelons are gone I suggest you try this fantastic watermelon salad. I switch up the ingredients depending on what I have at the time. I don’t always add parsley but it is a nice addition so give it a try.
• 4 cups watermelon in 1 inch cubes (seeds removed)
• 1/4 cup whole mint leaves
• 1/4 cup whole basil leaves
• 2 Tbsp parsley chopped
• 1 Tbsp lime juice
• 1 Tbsp balsamic vinegar (be adventurous here, you can use raspberry vinegar or any fruity vinegars you may have on hand)
• 1/2 tsp salt (try Beautiful Briny Sea’s lavender salt, yum)
• 1 Tbsp olive oil
• 1 cup Decimal Place Farm feta diced (4 oz)
1. Combine watermelon and leaves in large bowl.
2. Whisk together remaining ingredients and gently toss with watermelon.
3. Gently add feta.