Generously provided by Chef Andrew Isabella, No. 246
• 1 cup All Purpose Flour
• 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
• 1 tablespoon baking powder
• 2 cups ricotta
• 1 cup whole milk
• 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
• 2 whole eggs
two large bowls, messing utensils, whisk, rubber spatula
1. Mix all dry ingredients together in a bowl. In a separate bowl, mix all the wet ingredients together.
2. Slowly add the dry mix to the wet, until completely combined. Mix until uniform
3. Scoop into a 350º fryer. Fry until golden brown.
4. Drain, then toss the ricotta fritters in powdered sugar. Serve with your favorite sauce: jam, jelly, and or honey.