• 2 large heirloom tomatoes (any produce farmer at the market will have heirloom tomatoes)
• 1 cup heirloom cherry or teardrop tomatoes
• 1/4 lb. goat feta or blue cheese (Decimal Place Farm has feta)
• 2 Tbs. extra-virgin olive oil
• 1 bunch fresh basil (Rise N Shine Farm or Woodland Gardens)
• Salt and pepper to taste (Beautiful Briny Sea has plenty of salts to choose from)
• 1/2 Tbs. aged balsamic vinegar
• 2 Tbs. extra- virgin olive oil
1. Core the large tomatoes and dice into wedges; cut the cherry tomatoes in half. Place all in a bowl. Crumble the feta or blue cheese and set aside.
2. Cut a chiffonade of the fresh basil by stacking leaves, rolling them into a cylinder, and thinly slicing. Add both to the tomatoes.
3. Season with salt and pepper and arrange on the plate as desired. Drizzle with vinegar and olive oil and serve.